Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Leslie (Mom) here:

My nightstand's been piled high with books this summer and I'm woefully behind on my reviews.
Until I get there, let me just share with you:

I really enjoyed:
Return of the Rose and A Knight in Central Park by Theresa Ragan
The Archers of Avalon series by Chelsea Fine

I liked:
Predestined and Existence by Abbi Glines
Goddess Test and Goddess Interupted by Aimee Carter

I couldn't really get into:
Forbidden (Arotas) by Amy Miles
Enchant me by Anne Violet
(I did read them ... just not as good as other books out there.)

That's my two cents for the moment.

Paige has been busy finishing her summer reading of On Writing by Stephen King for school. I know she'll be back online soon. We are both looking forward to reading The Rise of Nine.  But we are really looking forward to Mark of Athena in October! (A side note:  Rick Riordan recently showed on his blog (Myth and Mysteries) some book reviews that he had written over the years. I had to chuckle because his review of The Historian was exactly how I felt!)

Let us know what you've enjoyed reading this summer. We'd love to know if we've missed any great books out there.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment